Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time :2 minutes
Makes : 2 french toast
Bread – 2 slices
Carrot – 1/4 cup grated finely
Capsicum – 1/4 cup finely chopped
Onions – 2 tblspn finely chopped
Tomatoes – 2 tblspn finely chopped
Green Chilli – 1 tsp chopped finely
Semolina / Rava – 3 tblspn finely chopped
Salt to taste
Oil or Butter for making french toast
- Soak Semolina/Rava by adding 1 cup of water for 15 mins. Chop the veggies stated above into fine pieces.
2. Now add all the veggies in a bowl and add the soaked semolina to that.
3. Add a cup of milk, salt to the mixture.
4. Now sprinkle pepper as needed and mix the ingredients well. (If you are planning to give this to kids, add sugar instead of salt and pepper)
5. Apply the mixture on the bread and shallow fry it on the tawa by sprinkling little oil or butter. Hot french toast is ready to serve with tomato sauce